February 26, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday

So as seen by the title of this post I have joined the Top 5 Wednesday family which is a group of book-bloggers and booktubers who get a topic every week of their top 5 _____. This was created by Lainey who is a booktuber and she spread this around and now many people have joined, along with me.
If you have interest in joining this group just contact Lainey on Goodreads or join the group. You can also find us on twitter at #T5Wfamily ;-)


So this weeks topic is Top Books You'd Like to See Be Movies. And lets just get started!

Nr.5 The Tales of Beetle the Bard - by J.K. Rowling


So I don't know if this is cheating or not but I'd really like to see all these cute short stories being made into movies. It'd be cool if they'd be turned into this mini-series of short stories, and they could just as well be in animated format.
I'd really like to see these tales come to life on the screen.


Nr.4  Fangirl - by Rainbow Rowell



I would really like to see such a cute story like Fangirl come to life, especially since I tend to really like movies based on contemporary books; like The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and I'm really excited to see The Fault in Our Stars releashed.
The concept and the story in Fangirl is just so müch-y and squishy that I think I would really enjoy seeing it and would probably laugh but it still has serious moments so that would be just so cool.


Nr.3 Legend - by Marie Lu



I love action movies. Just seeing everybody looking so kick-ass and cool is so much fun. The noises also satisfy me in a strange way. Don't judge. In Legend there is a lot of action and a whole lot of things going on and I'd be thrilled to see it before my eyes and not just in my head. Legend would be (hopefully) perfect as a film, or even an animated one. Just seeing the blond hair of Day would be great.


Nr.2 Under the Never Sky - by Veronica Rossi



The world in Under the Never Sky is so unique and special that it would truly be literally a thrill-ride to see on the big screen. To see the Aether come to life? Heck yeah! It also would be so awesome to see Aria and Perry's relationship and how it developes on screen. I'm already excited although there is no film coming (that I know of... if you know anything in this matter, please feel free to share in the comments).
Just GAAHH, Aria and Perry! C'mon!

Nr.1 Clockwork Angel



 This is the first book in one of my favourite series/trilogies of all times, and who -that has read this- would not like to see it come to life? Like seriously, the action, the romance, the clockwork creatures, the institute, 1800s London.... amazing, right?
Oh, and don't forget about mr. William Herondale. I'd like to see him elsewhere than in my mind. ^^
This story has a place near and dear to my heart and it would be so great (more than great) of it'd become a film. I think that they are considering it right now? *fingers crossed*



     Anyway, that's it for today, see you guys later! Have a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment