December 22, 2013

Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) book review

Okay, so this is spoiler free and I just finished reading the second book in the Vampire Academy series, Frostbite, and here is my review:

Link to Goodreads synopsis: Frostbite - Richelle Mead

2282133

OH MY GOD!!!!!!
Holy shit! That was one hell of a book! I'm in shock! After the first one I wasn't expecting so much action and so much emotional investment, but hey, I've fallen into the amazing pit where you obsess over the book series called Vampire Academy and it is wonderful.
This book has a lot of sorrow and grief and it also has character development and oh my god I can't breathe! What is air!?!
I give this book every star possible to give and more! Amazing, I'm at loss for words. Richelle Mead, you have grabbed my mind and are holding it tight. I completely recommend this book to everyone who knows how to read!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment