December 12, 2013

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan - Book Review

So you guys, I just recently finished reading The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan, which is the first book in the Heroes of Olympus series.
This book follows three teenagers called Piper, Leo and Jason. The story beginns with them having either no memory or fake memories.
So this is basically about their quest trying to save the world from the Giants, since this book has very much to do with Greek Mythology if you didn't know that already ;-)



My review:
Oh...my...god, Rick Riordan you have done it again. I totally and whole-heartedly LOVED this book, this story, these characters and it was amazing to experience the whole Camp Half-Blood life again (though very differently, I have to admit).
In the beginning you already have a million questions and most of them answered and some I actually realized my self and started squealing in my bed when I was reading and the realizations hit me!
Mr. Riordan, a praise to this amazing masterpiece! Simply can not wait to devour the rext book, The Son of Neptune. Only one request? Don't break my heart into a million pieces. Many authors do that. Authors can be really mean.
Anyway. Totally recommend this book and of course it's prequel; The Percy Jackson series which are also really, really, really amazing.
Oh, Rick Riordan, I simply cannot praise you enough! You are a god! (a greek god.. XD)
Definetly 5/5 stars!


So, definetly check out this book and the Percy Jackson series and hopefully I'll see you guys again later!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment