December 28, 2013

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Avademy #3) - Book Review

Okay, so I very recently finished reading Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead, which is the 3rd book in the Vampire Academy series. I wrote this review on my Goodreads Account and here it is:

OH MY GOD!!! That book is way too heartwrecking for me to believe what just happened!
Why, Richelle Mead, WHYYY????
The storyline was good and well-paced. The first three quarters of the book were slow but held my attention and then the last part... BAM! Everything happened so fast and I wished those last chapters hadn't happened at all. Like, how am I supposed to move on now?
5/5 stars because I love the characters and this world. 


Link to Goodreads synopsis: Shadow Kiss - Richelle Mead


2802316


**SPOILERS**
I especially love Dimitri which makes it extra hard for me to go into the next one. I don't know what to do. I feel empty and sad but I think it was worth it. I most definetly will read the next one but not just yet. I need time to recover.
Please, those who have read these books, will it get better?

No comments:

Post a Comment